Jun 16, 2009

Tuesday Book Update

I got this idea from Teen Tuesday...

Books I've finished reading:

*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader ---> Loved it! Read my review here.
*Marked by PC & Kristin Cast---> Loved it too! Read my thoughts here.
*The View From A One-Man World, The Way I See It by J.S. Buckingham ---> Liked it, not loved it ;) Here's my review, and it's got a giveaway! Enter now!

Books I'm Reading:

*Betrayed by PC & Kristin Cast ---> I'm really liking it, this is just my type of book! Review will be up soon!
*Someone Like You by Sarah Dressen ---> I'm too busy reading Betrayed, and I've left this book for later! But the first pages were good, I'll tell you what I thought about it, when I'm done with it!

*Books I'll be Reading:

*The Pillowman by Martin MacDonough ---> When it gets here! I've been waiting for this one for over a month! Mail can be so unpredictable!
*Kathryn's Beach by Nadine Laman ---> Should get here soon, when it does I'll get right on it, and write a review, and possibly an interview!
*Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler ---> I have said this before, but... I won this book in a Giveaway (my 1st win ever!) and I'm expecting it to get here in a week or two.
*A Poetry Book from Mariana, from BookCrossing --->My 1st BC Book!
*The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, from a BCer in Germany!
*The Golden Apples of the Sun by Ray Bradbury ---> Love him! (his writing, that is!) Can't wait to read it!
*The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong ---> I've read some really good review on it, so I obviously have to read it!

I'll be busy this month, and next!
What are you reading, going to read?
xo,

2 monkey thought (s):

The Book Resort said...

Oohh, I like this post. Thanks!

Sheila DeChantal said...

Hi Ella connecting with you on the Guest Blogger discussion we have been having.....

I would love to review for you and I would like to do it on Dragon House by John Shors if that works for you.

Looking at your blog - I would love you to Guest blog on Someone Like you by Sarah Dressen. I have heard her name a lot lately and think that would be fun.

Send me a message when you want to connect on this. I am excited to get started. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI