Jun 11, 2009

New Spanish Blog :)

Since my friends and family don't speak English, and since I've now Argentinian blogger friends who don't understand Eng either, I've decided to create a parallel blog to this one, only writing my posts in Spanish.
So, if you speak Spanish, you'll have another and more easy blog to read!
I'm starting to "move" (almost) all of my posts from here to this new blog, and once it's up, I'll let you all know :)

xoxox,


ps: have I told you how happy I am about winning TBS? Wdebo has already sent the info to the publisher, so I should be getting my copy of this wonderful book in, say, 2-3 weeks! I know, I have to wait, but in the meantime, I'll keep on reading and blogging!

EDIT: Here's the link to my Spanish Blog: El Mono Relojero !

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI