Jun 20, 2009

Bloggiesta Updates -Saturday-

I just had the coolest of ideas!!!
Wanna know what it is?

I just created my very own Monkey Award!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:
The Funny Blog Award!

Award's Description:
The Funny Blog Award is to be given to a Blog
whose Posts and/or Features make you smile :o)
Do you have a Blog whose
funny posts make you laugh out loud?
Then spread the monkey-love
and give this Award to 5 Funny Bloggers!

I'm not giving this award to anyone right now,
I'm going to leave it here for you to grab and and spread the monkey-love!

MIDNIGHT EDIT: Check out the cool button I made for my Reviews!
(look for it on the left column)
So cute!

3 monkey thought (s):

"loic" said...

they look's like very funny hello ella where are you? i didn't see you since a lot of time

Barbara said...

How cute the monkeys are. Well any funny on my blog is totally accidental and unexpected.

Suzanne Yester said...

What a cute award! You are so talented! Maybe you could write a post on how to create these great awards!

And your blog is great too!

Take care,
Suzanne
Chick with Books

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI