Jun 5, 2009

About Me!

Hi all! So, you wanna know more about me, huh? Well, you've come to the right post.

Basic info:
*I'm a girl :P

*I'm 17.

*I'm graduating from HS in December, and going to University to study English Translation next year.

*I'm from the beautiful city of Viedma, in the Argentinian Patagonia.

*I love to read and write. (To read some of my stories, click here).
*I'm new to the book blogging world, so be nice to me! :)

*I have 2 younger brothers, Iván and Isaias, and I love them very much! -even though sometimes I feel like killing them!


*I am a Twilighter and Southern Gothic-er (I'm sure you know what it means to be a Twilighter, but not a SG-er, to learn more, read here).

That's all I have so far, but I'll keep on adding info, when I remember more stuff!


xo,

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI