Jun 15, 2009

Join the Bloggiesta!

(click on the pic to go to MBB)

Natasha from Maw Books Blog is hosting the Bloggiesta this weekend, a party that, like she puts it, "will focus on blog content, improving/cleaning up your blog or working on your social network profiles. I’m pretty open on what you can do during the bloggiesta but reading actually won’t count! I know, I know. The point is to catch up instead of adding another book to the “to be reviewed” pile.

Actual blog content is what I’m really aiming for with some technical/housekeeping bloggy stuff mixed in for good measure."

Head over to her blog and join the Bloggiesta!

xoxo,


3 monkey thought (s):

The Book Resort said...

Looking forward to this, Ella!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I'm thrilled that you are joining us! I hope that you have a great time!

Ella Preuss said...

Thanks!
I will, it's a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI