Jun 22, 2009

Monday Games


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about library borrowing…

Do you restrict yourself on how many books you take out from the library at a time? Do you borrow books if you already have some out? Do you always reborrow books you don’t get to?

I don't really go to the library. I would if they had more recent books, but the ones they have in my local library are old and don't call out to me.
They do have some new books, but new means last-year-books.
I haven't gone there in a while, perhaps I should go one more time, and see what new book they have.

When I do take books out, I usually borrow one or two. I read in the evenings, or if I've got nothing else to do, in the afternoons. I like reading in bed, especially when I'm too awake, and I know reading will make me fall asleep.
But if I'm way too hooked on the book, I'll read it any chance I can get.

-Musing Monday is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page-

What are you reading on Mondays? is hosted by J. Kaye Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.

This week I'm reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dressen, I'm loving this book and can't wait to read the end of it, but it's an e-book and my head is not functioning very well today, so I'm technically not reading this.

Also, I'm reading Betrayed by PC and Kristin Cast, I love Marked, and I'm on the 4th chapter of this book, but Sarah's SLY has me hooked!

And I'm listening to the Audiobook of The Kite Runner. I've heard this is an awesome book, and since I found this audiobook through legal channels, I thought I should give it a try. This is the 1st Audiobook I've heard!

xo,


2 monkey thought (s):

The Book Resort said...

I really loved what you wrote about the library, Ella. Is there anything you ncan do in your community for a book drive?

Now, love your rdg meme, too! Please keep them coming.

Hugs!

Ella Preuss said...

I dunno, like what?
And what d'you mean by rdg meme? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI