Nov 1, 2009

Authors on TCM

This is a list of Authors who've been amazing and kind enough to either grant me an Interview or a Guest Blog (the idea for this list belongs to The Story Siren, I'm simply borrowing it, and making my own list):

A:

B:
Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush) - US

C:

D:

E:
Erin McCahan (I Now Pronounce You Someone Else) - US

F:

G:
Goldie Alexander (Mavis Road Medley and Dolly Fiction Series) - Australia

H:

I:

J:
Johanna Harness (Claire Morgane Series) - US

K:
Kami Garcia & Margie Stohl (Beautiful Creatures) - US
Kim Miller (They Told Me I Had To Write This) - Australia
Kay Cassidy (The Cinderella Society) - US

L:
LM Preston (Explorer X - Alpha) - US

M:
Megan Crewe (Give Up The Ghost) - US

N:
Nadine Laman (Kathryn's Beach Series) - US

O:

P:

Q:

R:
Ron Riekki (U.P.) - US
Ryan Kennedy & Hazel Edwards (F2M: the boy within) - Australia

S:

T:
Tera Lynn Childs (Oh. My. Gods Series and Forgive my Fins) - US

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:


Hopefully, this list will grow with time!

xoxo,
Ella

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI