Nov 30, 2009

What are you Reading on Mondays?

This is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog
Click on the pic to go to the original post.

This week I finally started reading
The Host, by Stephenie Meyer.

I know it took me a while,
but I finally bought it, and now I'm reading it!
I'm currently on chapter 3 and it's going good.
A little confusing at first, but I think I know how it'll go on.

Have you read it?
Is it a good book?
Or does it fall into the same category as Twilight?
(no offence SM or SM's fans, I do like Twilight, but there re some things I do not like about it)

xo,
Ella

3 monkey thought (s):

brizmus said...

Ohman, the Host is so so so so SO good! Dare I say that I liked it better than Twilight? You're going to LOVE it!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm so jealous. I still haven't read this.

I'm off to revise my letter to Santa:

Dear Santa, Can you bring me a Kindle and a hardcover copy of The Host?

pussreboots said...

The Twilight series doesn't appeal to me but I did read Host. The middle section had some pacing issues but it got its act together for the ending.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI