Jul 11, 2009

I created a LJ account...

...and I'm still learning how to use it. Here's my Journal, Ella's Random Thoughts, I couldn't come up with a better title.
But it's cool, I guess. Certainly different than Blogger. It's got more features, which makes it even cooler, you just have to learn how to use them.
I'm already "friends" with Lisa Mantchev and Maggie Stiefvater!
Nah, lol. to be a "friend" in LJ is like Following in Blogger. But I'm their mutual friend, which means they're following me too :P

Do you have a LJ account?
Give it a try! It's fun trying to figure out the many functions it has.
But until I learn how to use it properly, I'm stuck here.
I gave up on Wordpress, too hard.

I'm posting my new Fan Fiction there, Vampire Academy. It's got nothing to do with the book series. It's based on a Role Play I was a part of a few months back.

Take a look!

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI