Jul 15, 2009

What's on your Desk? Wednesday


William from Pick of the Literate tagged me to do this meme.

1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk, or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog. Tag at least 5 people, and then return to Sassy Brit’s blog and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.

2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk. List at least 5 NON BOOK things. Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Return to Sassy Brit’s blog and leave your link, so everybody can come and visit your blog.

Here's my desk:
5 Non Bookish Things:

1. A cup of mint tea (delicious!)
2. Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" (great album)
3. My mobile (I'm not one of those people that can't live without it)
4. My mp4 (this I can't live without)
5. A speaker (malfunctioning)

Just one Bookish thing:

HP and The Half Blood Prince. I'm reading it again for when the film comes, I remember what's supposed to happen. Cause when I saw a trailer, I was like "where in the book was that?" I've got until the 23rd to read it, it was going to be premiered here on the 15th, but all this swine flu thing...

5 Bloggers I'm Tagging:

1. Diane @ The Book Resort
2. Margaret Stohl @ Beautiful Creatures
3. Angie @ Angieville
4. Wdebo @ The Electrical Book Cafe and More
5. Jo @ Ink And Paper

So, what's on your desk?

xo,

6 monkey thought (s):

Jo said...

Great desk, Ella! Thanks for tagging me, but I did this a few weeks ago, and my desk hasn't really changed. I'd just be reposting the same thing. Cheers anyway!

Angiegirl said...

Thanks for the tag! This is a fun one I haven't seen before. Now the decision...which book-stack-covered surface to photograph?

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Oh I love the bi-lingual aspect of your bog! I'm learning new words! :)

The desk photo is great, and I am adding it now to my collection. If you haven't already you must go and look at these! I know, I'm truly insane. But hey - it's fun.

If you like music, you might like Lastfm.com - I have an account there: http://www.last.fm/user/SassyBrit

Sassy
:)

Ella Preuss said...

I do have a Last account, but I can't use it anymore, it asks me to become a subscriber!

And this is fun!

sumthinblue said...

Hi Ella. I did this last night too!

http://sumthinblue.com/whats-on-your-desk-wednesday/

Suzanne Yester said...

Great Desk! Know what else is great! I have an AWARD for you!! Come by and pick it up!!

http://chickwithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/awards-awards-and-big-thank-you-from-me.html

Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI