Jul 1, 2009

The Night Gardener Winners!

Congrats to:
Belinda
Pam

Christin

Jwx4

and Kath!


They've won a copy of The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos!

I've e-mailed all of you, but Kath, she didn't leave her e-mail address.
You have 48 hs to e-mail me,
if I don't hear from you by then, I'll have to draw another winner, sorry!

Thank you all for having participated!
I had 57 entries for my first Giveaway ever!
I think it went perfectly! Don't you?
Remember to enter my other 2 giveaways!

xo,


EDIT: jwx4 said it was OK to give her book to someone else, seeing that she'd won it in another giveaway. So, I selected one more winner!
*drums please*
And the winner is...
Wanda!
I'm e-mailing you right after this, congrats!
Kath, remember to e-mail me soon, or I'll draw another winner. If anyone knows Kath, please tell her.

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI