May 12, 2009

Reading Challenges

So, today I found some reading challenges that I liked, they are:


9 for 09: I'm joining in the "Used"(Eva Luna, just bought it at a used books store) and "Cover" (haven't found this one yet) categories.

Read Your Name:
E: Eva Luna, by Isabel Allende.
L: Let's all kill Constance, by Ray Bradbury.
L: Las Crónicas de Narnia: Las Travesías del Viajero del Alba (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader), by C. S. Lewis.
A: Antes del Fin, by Ernesto Sabato.

Spring Reading Thing:
I'm reading the ones above, plus, I need to finish
Hamlet! (5 books).

Once Upon A Time III: I'm choosing to start by reading a Fairy Tale Book,
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

So, overall, I've got 5 books to read by June 20th (some of them by then, others by whenever).
I will keep you updated on my Challenges, and if I have the time, since I have other books to read and I have to study -even if I don't want to-, I may join other Challenges that appeal to me.

Let the reading begin!
xo,


0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI