May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA: Best of 2011

Welcome to Day Two of Armchair BEA, the bloggy event meant for those of us who couldn't make it to the actual BEA.

Today's topic is: Best of 2011.

Well, this isn't very hard. There's one book that came out early this year, which I love and can't wait to re-read:

DELIRIUM, by Lauren Oliver.
This book tore at my heart and left me hopeless, until I found out there was hope for them.
I love, love, love this book, and I'm waiting for it to come out in Argentina, so I can have my own printed copy, since I read it on NetGalley. 









And there were other books that I really liked this year (considering I haven't read very many books):

Red Glove, by Holly Black.
A great way to continue this series;
I love Cassel!

Wither, by Lauren DeStefano.
Such a brilliant start to a new series!
It must be terrible knowing when you're going to die,
I can't imagine Rhine's world.

Both have 5-monkey-reviews :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI