May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA 2011 Kick-Off

Today starts this new bloggy event: Armchair BEA, meant for those of us who are unable to go to the actual BEA. Being in Argentina makes it kinda hard for me to attend, so when I heard about Armchair, I immediately signed up!

The organisers are giving us a prompt every day, and today it is: Who are you, and how do you Armchair?

*stands up* Hi, I'm Ella, a 19-year-old Film student, and I have a problem. 

I'm a bibliophile. It's something I can't control, every time I'm close to a book store, I'm somewhat "forced" to go inside and buy a book. That leads to me having less and less money to buy anything else, and to my having books piled up at home, without having the time to read them all. 

But I'm trying to change. I am. Now that I'm in uni, I have to save money, and buy photocopies for class, food, rent, etc., etc. 

It's hard, specially because I pass a book store every day on my way to uni.

So, that's who I am. Oh, and I'll be forever grateful to the people who invented NetGalley, because I can read free ARCs of wonderful books whenever I want to!

That was a little about me, hope you enjoyed it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI