Dec 1, 2010

I'm featured on Lauren Oliver's Blog!

Last week I blogged on Deliriously Falling about an artwork I made, inspired by Lauren Oliver's upcoming book, Delirium, and emailed her about it. 

She emailed me back a couple of days later. And asked me if she could blog about it on her blog. Of course I said yes. Lauren is one of my favourite authors, along with Isabel Allende and J.K. Rowling.  

I'm dancing in the clouds right now. Thanks Lauren!

Before I Fall is a book you have to read, and Delirium will be one of the most important books in 2011. If not the most important one. Both books deal with so many emotions, they'll leave you dizzy after reading them.

1 monkey thought (s):

brizmus said...

wow that's awesome! congratulations! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI