Nov 17, 2010

WOW #16: Red Glove (The Curse Workers, #2), by Holly Black

Red Glove (The Curse Workers, #2), by Holly Black
Sequel to White Cat (The Curse Workers, #1).

(No summary yet.)

I won a hardcover of WC, and a little teaser for Red Glove that left me wanting more so much!
I'm guessing this is Lila in the cover, although she doesn's look much like the Lila from my mind. This one is much older.





This cover doesn't match the one I have for White Cat, which is this one:


But it does match this other cover which I hadn't seen until now:



Personally, I like the first one better, the one with the smoke over Cassel's eyes. It gives it more mystery and the font for the title looks so much better than this block-y one in the second cover.

What's your WoW this week? Maybe I'll find something to add to my ever-growing TBR Pile!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

2 monkey thought (s):

Unknown said...

I agree with you about the covers I love the final one for White Cat and I don't know how I feel about Red Glove's yet but I'm definitely looking forward to reading it! =)

A Social Pastime said...

I need to read White Cat first but Red Glove sounds very interesting - looking forward to reading both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI