Nov 3, 2010

My Not-So-Secret Project is Revealed!

I told you I'd finished reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver yesterday -I still have to write the review- and I've been busy ever since.




Why? Because I just created a Fan Page for Lauren and her work! I'm super excited about it! (I already have one follower, thanks Mundie Moms!) And I hope it continues to grow and become this awesome place where we can talk about everything about Lauren, her books and the upcoming film versions of her work!

It'll be crazy, managing this blog, that one, and doing what normal humans do, but I'm all up for it!

Come and join me in Deliriously Falling, and let's discuss!

There's a Before I Fall Read Along coming up in Fallen Archangel! I'll be there, will you? (I'm already thinking of what we can do for the release of Delirium next February!)

1 monkey thought (s):

Eleni said...

I love Lauren Oliver, thanks for setting it up! I just joined. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI