Mar 11, 2010

reverse letters

Following the examples of the lovely Lauren (and blogger-who-I-just-began-to-follow: Chelsea), I decided to do my own little reverse letters.



Dear Ella,
Why haven't you finished listening to me?
Waiting for you,
Your Shiver Audiobook.

***

Dear Ella,
Are you our fan or not?
Make up you mind!
Sincerely,
Your Twilight books.

***

Dear Ella,
When will you finish writing me?
Still here,
Your latest book chapter.

***

Dear Ella,
On a second thought:
When will you finish writing me, period?
YOUR BOOK.

***

Dear Ella,
Have you forgotten me already?
Yours,
Your embroidery set.

***

Dear Ella,
Will you keep on studying me?
Always here for you,
The French language.

***

Dear Ella,
Why am I still here, without you?
When will you come and pick me up?
Lost,
You camera.

***

Dear Ella,
I love you too.
xoxo,
Your bookshelf.

***

Dear Ella,
I love you MOAR,
xoxoxoxox,
YOUR BED.

***

Dear Ella,
Save me for later.
You'll want to go to the cinema
Or buy a book
And I won't be here for you.
Later,
Your money.

-------------------------------------------

I'll be answering this letters soon.
Happy Thursday!

2 monkey thought (s):

Unknown said...

cute :o)

in which a girl reads said...

I love this!

Such lovely letters :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI