Jan 10, 2010

Super Awesome Contest for Aspiring YA Writers at Steph Bowe's blog!

Steph Bowe (soon-to-be-published-15-year-old-author) is holding a contest for Aspiring YA Writers at her blog!

She'll choose FIVE winners, who'll get a 5 pages crit from her. Isn't that awesome? I think it is.

If you don't follow her blog, you should. She gives great advice to aspiring authors. Plus, she 15! She's getting published at 15, how cool is that? I'm 17 going on 18, and I still have to finish my MS... :P

Click on the link below to go to her site.

Steph Bowe's Hey! Teenager of the Year: Super Awesome Contest for Aspiring YA Writers!

1 monkey thought (s):

Kaylyn said...

You won an award at my blog![:

http://darlingreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/immaward.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI