Nov 15, 2009

Covers: 1st Part


The Perfect Boy cover, made with JordynFace.








I love them all! And it looks as if everyone else does too! I have a bunch of covers I still need to make!
I'm seriously thinking of taking a course to keep working on this, designing and stuff.

What do you think?

4 monkey thought (s):

Allison said...

Wait? Seriously? You made these? They're really good!!

Unknown said...

Yep, I made them all, except the 1st one, where I just made the pic, and the author put the words in it :P

Thanks!

I'll be posting more soon :)

Ella Preuss said...

Wait, that's my dad's name ^-^

The Book Resort said...

Brava, Ella! My faves: The Perfect Boy, Pangs of Conscience & Taking Eden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI