Sep 24, 2009

Cleopatra's Daughter Winner!



Congrats winner!

You win a SIGNED copy of Cleopatra's Daughter
and if I'm not mistaken,
an original Roman coin!

I've e-mailed you, so if I don't hear from you in the next 48 hs I'll have to choose another winner.

(sorry for the vid's quality, i recorded it with my cell phone)

6 monkey thought (s):

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Congrats to the winner!

Oh, and I LOVE how you show a video of you choosing the winner, that's super cool :)

The Book Resort said...

Congrats to RK!

The Book Resort said...

You've been tagged ~

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/09/christina-insert-book-title-here-tagged.html

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!
I've emailed you back.
Thanks for the great contest.
I am very excited to read Cleapotra's Daughter. And a real Roman coin! Wow!
I love your video too.
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

Gina said...

Congrat's!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love that you posted video. What a cute idea! Love it!
Congrats to the winner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI