Apr 24, 2011

Indie Spotlight Month

The girls from In Between Reading and Writing and Nightlyreading have come up with the idea to do an Indie Spotlight in the month of May. Personally, I haven't read many indie books, I may have read a couple in my life. But I'm very interested in them, because I'm sure there are some indie books that are just as beautifully written as your average big-publisher-book. 

So, if you're an indie author, and would like to be featured here, on TCM, email me at ella_press@live.com.ar. We can do an Interview, Guest Post, Giveaway, anything!
Or if you're a blogger and would like to share your opinion, let me know! If you write up a post on your blog (in May!), I'll read it and link it here.

xo,
Ella
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI