Jun 12, 2010

Meet Cora, my MS's MC!

Cora is 17 years old, and she lives in a small town in Florida. 
She has two best friends... well had. One of them died in a car crash, where Cora and her friend Audrey survived. 
But do you want to hear something weird?
Cora dreamt about the accident a week before it happened.
She now has a scar beside her eye to remind her of it all. 

Her favourite colour is blue, she loves The Beatles, and she wears big sunglasses to hide her face from curious people. 
She's usually calm, unless you cross her. I advice you not to. 

She was finally coming to terms with the fact that she can't do anything about her horrible dreams (that have the tendency of coming true), when she met Ben.
But I'll tell you about him later...

3 monkey thought (s):

Nina said...

I want to know more! :)

mshatch said...

Cora sounds interesting - as do her dreams. Can't wait to meet Ben.

Tanya said...

OMG, it's Cora!! Ha, I don't normally like to use "Internet lingo", but I got excited. I can't wait to see Ben either. ; )

What a cool idea, everyone should promote their MCs on their blogs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI