May 18, 2010

Help! Layout Issues

So, it's been a year, and although I love my monkeys I'm getting tired of the narrowness (real word?) of this layout. Since the person who made it for me created an image, I can't fix it on its HTML code. It's a fixed layout, static.

Also, I'm wanting a girlier, more relaxed layout. I feel like my monkeys are taking over here!

But, this layout has been here for so long, I'm scared of losing it!

And let's face it, when you find a new blog, what do you notice first? The layout, am I right?

I think I'll be making a new layout, and when it's done, I'll ask you for your opinion. If you think it's ok for me to change this one, I will. If you tell me "keep the monkey layout!", I will too.

It's all up to you, peeps.

3 monkey thought (s):

Gaby G said...

I think you should change it!

The monkeys are nice, but a change sometimes its refreshing :)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Tanya said...

I think the monkeys are adorable, but I know exactly where you're coming from - I've had my blog up for about a year (can't even believe it), and I'm looking to change things up a bit too. A change in layout could be really cool. Maybe still incorporate the monkeys somehow (maybe just one monkey?). Not sure if this would work with what you have, but changing from a three-column layout might help get rid of that "narrow" feeling too. It always helps me to look at tons of other layouts, see what works on other blogs.

Either way, I can't wait to see what you do with it. If you decide to change it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI