Oct 19, 2009

Exclusive Breaking News: I Heart Monster Hearts Nicholas Cage

So, while I'm still on my super secret trip, I'm letting my friends blog about cool stuff here @ TCM. On July 4th I dared Shesten from I Heart Monster and this is the first thing she's done from the list. This is #2:
Write a letter to Nicholas Cage declaring your undying love to him. Blog it.

Have fun.

ps: check out the list of challenges she has to do in 3 months!

--------------------------------------------

So I was flipping through my mental file folders trying to find something fun and creative for Ella, when I stumbled upon that pesky challenge she issued me. I know you haven't heard much from me on that front, but hey, I really have been working on it, especially my love for Nicholas Cage. As you will witness below, my feelings for Nick have blossomed and taken over my whole life. I can't stop thinking about him, and owe it all to Ella for making me reevaluate the way I look at the actor for whom I used to have a masterful disdain. I wrote him a letter telling him exactly how I felt, and thought I'd share it with you guys here first!

My Darling Nicholas,

I was walking down Highland Ave in Hollywood on Monday when I decided to stop by Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Much to my delight, I found your hand and foot prints in the concrete there. I was with family, so I couldn't tell them about the heart palpitations I felt just looking at your foot prints in the concrete. No matter how much I fight it, I can't deny how much I am in love with you. I love you more than I love Disneyland. I love you more than I love chocolate. I love you more than I love jalapeno flavored potato chips. I love you more than I love socks. I really wish that I could have had my picture taken with your hand and foot prints, but felt too scared that my love for you might be discovered by my family. You are an amazing actor who has honed his craft into a masterful performance. The more I see your work, the more it makes me cry out of appreciation for your talent. Please write me back Nicholas. I don't think my heart could take it if you don't feel the same way I do.

Love,

Shesten


Now that you've read about my burgeoning secret love, I guess it's not a secret anymore. You all are the first to know. Do you think I need to go to Nicholas Cage Anonymous?

5 monkey thought (s):

Unknown said...

3 months is all I have left? Eep!

Nina said...

Mmmm....should you got to a help group?? LOL. :)
By the way great letter.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

i hope you didn't send a picture and use your complete real name as the police may be looking for you soon and you are probably on a list his "people" carry around...you know, the stalker list!

Unknown said...

Eeeep! *hides from popos*

Ivana said...

LOL I remember the post on the challenge, and I got to say, I was curious about this one. And the Jacob tattoo ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI