Apr 24, 2009

Indian Dances, Forbidden Love and Austin's bday!


First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. NICHOLS!
I do hope you have a great day! Look forward to seeing you in "Pedestrian"!

***

Secondly, Forbidden Love is officially FINISHED!
For those of you who are not familiar with this, FL is a Fan Fiction I was writing, until this Wednesday, when I completed it! YAY! A bunch of people followed it, and it was their positive feedback what kept me going. Knowing that they liked what I wrote, and that they wanted to hear more, was (and still is) an amazing feeling. So, I think I can -kind of- relate to SGP. It's our support one of the most important -if not THE most important- things they need to keep on going. Even if you leave a short comment on their blog, telling them that they're doing it right, I'm sure they'll know how to appreciate it. It's those small things what brighten our day :)

Go here to read Forbidden Love.

***

And lastly, today in Chat it was OT Friday, or Random... and we got to talking about dancing.
Indian dances, mostly.
I truly admire those dancers, they can sure move!

Check out these 2 videos:

AISHWARYA RAI - BALE BALE - BRIDE & PREJUDICE



The Cheetah Girls 3 - One World - Official Music Video



a big x and a huge o,
Ella

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI