Jan 2, 2011

100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge, 2011


It's obvious to me that I won't be able to reach this goal. 
I'll be spending more time reading uni books than YA lit, but thought I'd sign up anyway.

Here I'll list the books I've read and reviewed,
and some of them will crossover with the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

I've also added a "Books Read in 2011" widget on the right sidebar, so you'll see what books I've read this year. Those books I'm reading now, which of course, I started last year, don't count. As soon as I'm done with those, I'll begin counting the 2011 books. 

Do you want to join? Click on the button!
 
Books Read This Year:

1. Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand.
6. Red Glove, by Holly Black

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI