Mar 18, 2010

Winners, winners!

So, two of my Aussie Month contests have ended, and they have winners!

The winner of That's Why I Wrote This Song is:

Aye. Me?

And she'd name her band
Teenage Mutant Ninja Ducklings

And the winner of Gamers' Quest is:

Nina

Congrats girls, I'll be contacting you soon!
***

And don't forget to enter my SURF contest
to win Surf School AND Surf Sisters by Aussie author Laurine Croasdale.
This contest is open internationally and ends on Mar 31st.

7 monkey thought (s):

Tales of Whimsy said...

YAH Nina :)

Gina said...

Congrat's guys! =0)

Trollololol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trollololol said...

Woops, I didn't mean to delete that comment.

Once again, thank you so much!
I'm looking forward to your email!
:)

Gaby G said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

i actually love all your writing way, very exciting.
don't quit and also keep penning considering the fact that it just worth to look through it.
impatient to see additional of your web content, kind regards ;)

Nina said...

Thank you so much. When I received your e-mail I did a happy dance. sssst...don't tell! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI