Oct 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Pretty Book! #3 (and what's happening @ TCM for the next 10 days)


Here at last!
The book that everyone's been talking about!

And that sadly I've yet to read...

HUSH, HUSH is released TODAY!!!

WooHoo!!!
Please let's give a round of applause to everyone who's made this possible!

A big Congratulations to Becca Fitzpatrick!


(From the Interview I had with Becca @ TCM):

We’re very close to the release date of Hush, Hush. Are you excited?
I'm nervous! I think there's quite a bit of excitement beneath all
the layers of nervous anticipation, but the questions foremost on my mind are: Will people like the book? Will they want to read more?
Will I be able to make a career out of writing, or will this book kill
the idea on the spot? There are so many unknowns! But after all
that, yes, I'm incredibly excited!


Becca, from what I've read, people are already craving for more!
Congratulations one more time!
-------------------------------

So, as of today I'm not going to be here,
but I didn't want to leave my blog unattended , therefore,
I've asked some friends to help me keep TCM alive these next few days
while I'm going to a super-fun-and-seekrit place on this corner of the world.

We'll be having really fun stuff here,
stuff you won't want to miss!

I won't have time to read as much while I'm gone,
nor will I be able to watch The Vampire Diaries & Glee
*sobs--> especially after that HUGE cliffhanger in VD!
arghhhh!!!*

I'll try not to buy any book, but I seriously doubt that.
I really can't spend much money, only a bit of what my parents will give me.
Ah, the economic crisis is killing us...
Even if I don't want to, I always end up with a new book in my hands.

But doesn't that happen to us all?

Later!
Ella

2 monkey thought (s):

Tales of Whimsy said...

Books are definitely a weakness. For me it's vintage books. Every single time I touch one I want to buy it.

The Book Resort said...

Happy Birthday, Hush ~ Hush!

Have a terrific time, Ella!

xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI