Jun 26, 2010

Oh blog of mine, how I've been neglecting you so!

A few months ago, I had a post prepared every day. I couldn't think of not posting for an entire week. 
And look at me now. My last post was two weeks ago! I haven't posted a book review in a month! That's because I haven't been reading that much. 

I think everyone likes to take a break from things, such as blogging, right? Well, this was mine. 
But that break is finished, and I'm coming back full force :)

The thing is, in addition to the book related stuff, I'll be talking about other things, like films, T.V. and music. This'll still be a book blog, but you'll see an occasional film review or a discussion about the latest episode of Glee. 

What do you think about this change? If you'd still like to read my posts, then awesome! If not, it was good having you here.

Also, I've become fairly addicted to Polyvore recently. Are you a Polyvorian? Find me here.
And visit my Tumblr here.

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI