Mar 30, 2009

20 Questions!

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian, who didn't?

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I can't really thiknk of anything...

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
My school's headmistress, hahaha

4. What is on your nightstand?
A stack of books, alarm clock, lamp.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
I'd be a cute and loving one, like my Pulgui was...

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Cherry trees, they give a beautiful flower!

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
mmm

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. One for school/work and the other for personal junk.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Rugby

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
I don't have one, but blue I guess

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
I am not listening to a song right now.

13. Do you use a feed reader?
I'm not sure what that is

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
None

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
If it's been too long since we broke up, I'd moved on and be happy, but if it's only been months, then I'd be pissed!

16. Do words hurt you?
Depends

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
I'm a little bit of both

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Of course! I live near one.

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
It's a tie between Daniel Carter and Manu Ginobili

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
One Tree Hill!!!

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI